Ink Addict Index du Forum
Ink Addict

Ink Addict Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Windows 7 Sticky Notes Download Gadget ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ink Addict Index du Forum -> Tatouage -> Questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaleanch
Prolixe

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Fév - 21:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Windows 7 Sticky Notes Download Gadget Répondre en citant

Windows 7 Sticky Notes Download Gadget > bit.ly/2k8DDGV

Windows 7 Sticky Notes Download Gadget

f8b064a664
i click install and windows is asking me if i want to install or not. More Was this helpful? YES NO REPORT Contains spam or advertising Contains profanity Contains offensive content 6 out of 7 people found this helpful. Close E-mail This Review E-mail this to: (Enter the e-mail address of the recipient) Add your own personal message:0 of 1,000 characters Submit cancel Thank You, ! Close Report Offensive Content If you believe this comment is offensive or violates the CNET's Site Terms of Use, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the comment). The ability to personalize note-taking software is always welcome, as it helps your workspace feel familiar and intuitive. Thank you. This is brilliant! Just what I was looking out for. You can configure the color, font, and style of all your notes, so that you can create a productive and pleasing desktop environment. Thank You for Submitting Your Review, ! Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site. MORE STORIES FacebookWhatsApp to introduce sent message recall and editing and live location.Rida - Feb 5, 20170.

Everyone Digital Purchases Screenshots PC PC mobile device Show all Description With "Sticky Notes 8" you can write a lot of notes and move them freely on the screen. JohnFiles downloaded in folder : Notes.zip downloads 162kb, folder contains 5 items, en-US folder, images folder, drag.png, icon.png and logo.pngJohn Jamesrename Notes.zip to Notes.gadget, double-click and windows 7 gadget manager will ask to install& simple as that.gerardI did just that, but after clicking yes on the question if i want to install, nothing happends. so how do i put it on gadgets to make the gadget work. :D This was the only thing that keeps me not to update vista to win7. More Was this helpful? YES NO REPORT Contains spam or advertising Contains profanity Contains offensive content 20 out of 20 people found this helpful. The file ext is .zip No install dialog box appears.AlexOH thanks i had an winrar icon because of that i extract it&. Had to manually de-install (Control Panel > Add-Remove Programs) & restart to (hopefully) get rid of the schlitz, & then DELETE from Chrome Extensions (manually). Sign in to report this app to Microsoft Report this app to Microsoft Sticky Notes 8 Report this app to Microsoft Potential violation Offensive content Child exploitation Malware or virus Privacy concerns Misleading app Poor performance How you found the violation and any other useful info 0/1000 Submit Cancel Ratings and reviews Filter by: All versions All versions Recent versions Current version only All platforms All platforms PC Mobile HoloLens All ratings All ratings 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars 3.9 Rated: 3.9 stars out of 5 (3,343) reviews 5 5 stars 1,663 4 4 stars 692 3 3 stars 359 2 2 stars 212 1 1 star 417 To rate and review, sign in.

quicktime free download 64 bit windows 10adobe flash player 11.5 free download for windows xp professionaldownload windows 7 ultimate highly compressed isodjvu viewer free download windows 7avast firewall ndis filter miniport driver download windows xpdownload ie edge for windows 7windows live msn free download 9.0windows 10 free download previewdownload file from linux to windows puttyhp proliant support pack download windows server 2008 r2
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Fév - 21:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ink Addict Index du Forum -> Tatouage -> Questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006